High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Quisitive team. Founded in 2016, Quisitive is a publicly traded, global Microsoft partner specializing in Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, custom solutions, and offerings that drive digital transformation and business value for enterprise customers. Our team of professionals has a long history of successfully delivering award-winning Microsoft solutions, and our culture of continual learning ensures that we remain committed to Microsoft’s long-term strategy. Quisitive was recently named the 2023 Microsoft US Health and Life Sciences AND Solution Assessments Partner of the Year.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! People don’t join the Quisitive team for a job. They come to Quisitive to build a career – to continue their infinite quest to learn; to deliver on the most innovative and exciting work of their lives; and to be part of a high-performing and fun culture. We’ll provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best!
It is a very exciting time of growth for our Cloud Services & Applications (CSA) team, and we are currently hiring an Azure Data Architect to provide technical leadership for our expanding Data & AI team. This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
What will my role be?
As an Azure Data Architect, you will work with customers to identify opportunities and scenarios where big data tools from Microsoft and others can benefit their business. You will deliver projects utilizing strong business, technical and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities include:
- Working with customers to analyze business goals and define technical and functional needs
- Facilitating strategy sessions specific to big data
- Architecting big data solutions utilizing a defined technology stack to create business insights that are targeted, accurate, fast and reliable
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and being a part of a high performing team!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft data and analytics technologies including Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks
- 5-10 years of Sourcing, Star Schema & Relational Data Modeling, ETL, Processing
- Strong aptitude for data manipulation with Python, Scala, SQL etc.
- Support of large-scale analytical platforms and the modern data warehouse
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Power BI and cloud data solutions
- Ability to implement cloud-based data ingestion (ETL vs ELT) solutions
- Experience with Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Delta Lake and Lake House frameworks
- Experience with Azure SQL and cloud data solutions, Hadoop (Hortonworks) and Apache Stack
- Experience with big data technologies that may include the following: Azure Cosmos DB, Kubernetes Services, Azure ML, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- Experience with streaming data frameworks like Spark Streaming or Kafka
- Automated processing, data validation, error checks and alerts
- Data Visualization, Auditing, Data Validation and Data Mining
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- Databricks certification and/or experience
- Microsoft certifications in database and business intelligence technologies
- Experience with data science and machine learning, AI platforms tools and techniques
- Experience with Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery
- Multidimensional and Tabular Cube design, development, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Scrum, DevOps, or DataOps
We are looking for curious initiative takers to join our team, so if you are passionate about being a leader and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
No agencies or third parties, please. We are unable to offer visa sponsorships at this time.
With significant growth since 2016, Quisitive is rapidly achieving our vision of becoming the premier, global Microsoft partner, and we continue to expand across the United States, Canada and India. Our teams have grown by diversifying our delivery model to include nearshore and offshore capabilities. Within our growing Global Cloud Solutions business, we deliver technical business solutions through a portfolio of IP solutions aligned to industry or business function to accelerate customer business goals, and we deliver technical cloud solutions to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals. In addition, Quisitive has a portfolio of industry-focused solutions that address customer challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, state & local government, performance management, and payment processing.