Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Ready to advance your career, team up with global thought leaders across industries and make a difference every day? Join us at Qualitest!
Qualitest is looking for a Test Data Lead to join our team - remote from the US
• Analysis, Estimation, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of data Archiving /Test Data Management/ Data Privacy solutions
• Provide a consistent and repeatable process to support multiple Applications including identifying data elements for masking in Applications, Data Reset and Update Process
• Understanding of data models, data mapping documents, ETL design and ETL coding
• Work directly with IT Security and Compliance to ensure Policies were consistently followed
• Coordinated activities across multiple operations teams including Storage, OS , and DBA teams
• Provide required Test data for Performance Test, User Acceptance Test, QA Test, Application Development, and other Non-Production Environments
• Expertise on DBs Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
• Experience in managing and using TDM tools like Optim, Informatica, CA TDM, Solix tools Ab initio / Informatica session
Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences. We have more than 40% women and around 120 different nationalities.
Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since 2021 – tripled our employees base – we now have more than 8,000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you choose to participate.
Never stop experimenting and learning with QCraft – our Learning & Development platform: 50,000+ courses, 300+ virtual labs, mentorship and leadership programs, professional tribes, sponsored certifications, and much more.
Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity program.
Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
We recognize our employees work via our Qudos platform - You can earn bonuses and spot awards by celebrating your and your peers’ achievements.
Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
A Competitive pay, the salary range for the role is $115,000 - $130,000.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!