Want to deliver tech with purpose, with people who care?
Join us in our mission to create solutions that help keep children safe online.
Who we are?
We’re a tech company that exists to protect and support every child's digital journey. We’ve grown fast - we’re ASX-listed and currently have over 500 people, working in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, New Zealand, Europe (UK and Spain) and the US. We’re all proud of our incredible journey so far... and the best is yet to come. That’s where you come in!
What’s the opportunity?
As part of our Early Detection & Intervention product team, your goal is to develop Qoria's internal capacity to use data effectively by increasing the accessibility and democratization of our data. Simply put, you will determine what data is available, where it comes from, what its uses are, and how to simplify access to it to enable other product teams to achieve their goals.
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with internal teams, including data scientists, engineers, and business analysts, to understand data-related needs and requirements.
- Product Development: Write product requirements documents (PRDs) and initiative pitches and oversee the end-to-end development process of data products, collaborating with technical teams to ensure timely and high-quality delivery. Provide guidance on data architecture, data pipelines, data modeling, and data quality assurance.
- Product Roadmap: Prioritise initiatives and create a product roadmap that outlines the planned features, functionalities, and milestones.
- Product Launch and Iteration: Coordinate the product launch, ensuring effective communication, training, and support for internal teams and customers. Measure product performance, gather user feedback, and iterate on the product to drive continuous improvement.
- Performance Measurement: Define metrics to track the success and impact of data products. Generate reports to assess product performance against defined goals.
- Strategic Direction: Work with the VPs of Product to define the strategic direction for data products, considering market needs, customer requirements, and business goals.
- Bachelor or Master's degree or relevant practical experience
- Knowledge of data concepts such as literacy, quality, and governance
- Knowledge of statistics and general business intelligence would be useful
- Ability to work with complex systems, concepts, and very technical colleagues
- Strong understanding of the product management and/or development lifecycle using agile methodologies
- Sound presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and lead with influence
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills to assess new ideas and features for products
- Highly technical but 'business outcome' oriented; delivering great products that address real needs
- Eternally curious with a growth mindset
- Adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- Highly collaborative, and can lead by example
- A natural owner who displays a high degree of accountability
Why choose Qoria?
In this role, you can expect:
- Employee Share Scheme
- Zone Out Days
- Tech Allowance
.... and much more
More importantly, you’ll:
- Deliver tech with purpose...
We’re only as good as our latest release. You’ll draw on your exceptional product development skills and breadth of experience to ensure we stay ahead of the game when it comes to cyber safety technology. And as part of our products team, your work will be at the very heart of our mission: to ensure safe and secure online environments for children.
- With people who care...
You’ll work among a team of creative, hard-working and flexible professionals who share your drive and passion for what we do. With constantly shifting projects and deadlines, we pull together to expertly navigate the challenges of project management. Our product team’s mantra? Prioritisation. This includes being able to say no when the time comes. We all take ownership of our work, end to end. And at the same time, we really care about growing and winning together.
- Through work that you love…
The world of cybersafety moves quickly. So we do too. Our product team members say no two days are alike. Using proven frameworks, you’ll draw on customer/client feedback to develop new, exciting features. You’ll lead and participate in product development and release roadmaps via SCRUM. You’ll run trials and MVPs before educating internal and external audiences on how to get the most out of new features. Developing cyber safety tech is an exciting, important challenge.
- And a career that you own...
At Qoria, we’re accustomed to bringing people up through our product development ranks. You’ll be supported to master all aspects of your role including coordination of the product development lifecycle, team management, public speaking and product launches. With a tried and tested path ahead, you’ll clearly see where a career with us can take you. And you’ll grab the opportunity to grow with us.
We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.
At this stage we are only accepting applications from those with full working rights.