Senior Associate L2 - DS-AI & Machine Learning
Sep 13, 2023
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly valu
Publicis Sapient is looking for a highly capable Machine Learning Engineer to join its Data CoE. As part of the team, you will be responsible for creating data-driven solutions. You will be working on various MLOps stages namely deployment, governance, reproducibility, and monitoring of ML models. You will be evaluating new or existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities. You will be participating in the development of machine learning apps that meet business needs. You will also communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand business objectives and how to achieve them using machine learning.
- Consulting with clients and stakeholders to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Building and deploying machine learning systems and taking care of delivering ML models to end users.
- Developing a scalable system known as a machine learning pipeline to automate and manage ML processes.
- Support model implementation and execution within a targeted environment.
- Designing machine learning systems and artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models and make those model work in production environment
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate MLOps framework and tools.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities. Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow, MLflow, DVC, Cloud platforms
- ML Model deployments and serving
- Model Monitoring, Management and Governance
- ML Feature Store and Artefact Store
- Orchestration and ML Pipelines Benefits of Working Here:
A Tip from the Hiring Manager:
Join the team to sharpen your skills and expand your collaborative methods. Make an impact on our clients and their businesses directly through your work.
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being