Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of the next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The Senior Associate Data Analytics you’ll be thinking and delivery across multiple accounts leveraging your deep experience in data solutions to ensure success. you’ll be a lead in developing and driving our team and our business to get the most out of data. You’ll push thinking and delivery across multiple accounts leveraging your deep experience in data solutions to ensure success. The ideal applicants will be eager to help on a variety of projects and be continuously looking to grow their skills
- Delivering analytics and optimization solutions
- Lead business requirement conversations with external partners to understand their business requirements and articulate those into measurable KPIs.
- Creating experiences within optimization tools or connecting with CRM developed experiences
- Designing end-to-end analytics solutions to convert requirements to Solution Design Reference (SDR), define data layer and tagging guides for analytics and marketing tools
- Understanding of Adobe Marketing stack and how various tools work together to build data driven businesses
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Analytics implementation
- Hands-on experience with Adobe analytics, AT&T, and optimizes.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Launch.
- Strong experience in at least the programming languages Java Scripts, HTML, R, and Python Hands-on working knowledge of Adobe (AAM) Salesforce (Krux)
- Well-versed and working knowledge with Adobe Report builder, Workspace, GA console
- Testing tool experience on Omnibug, Httpfox
- Bachelor’s degree and year of work experience of 6 to 8 years or any combination of education, training, and/or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Good knowledge of web trends and core metrics
- Knowledge of tag management tools like Tealium/Ensighten
- Knowledge of BI Tools Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Datorama
- Cloud knowledge on GCP/Azure/AWS
A Tip from the Hiring Manager:
Join the team to sharpen your skills and expand your collaborative methods. Make an impact on our clients and their businesses directly through your work.
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being