Publicis is an omni-channel communications agency with over 600 employees across our Canadian operations. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across various disciplines of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis carries a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and Global clients for which we are Agency of Record. Publicis supports a range of D&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in the Out of the Cold Program. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more.
The Digital Analyst is an active member of the Publicis Root: Data & Insights Team. The Digital Analyst will be responsible for aggregating, analyzing and providing insights that help monitor, optimize and deliver data driven recommendations to our clients on a regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and ad-hoc basis. They will be responsible implementing analytics tagging solutions on a variety of different clients. This candidate must strive to ensure that the data used in the research process is accurate and robust. Candidates must also think strategically to identify issues that need to be optimized or resolved. The Digital Analyst will always work proactively to prioritize resources in order to deliver on the tasks.
As a Digital Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to analytics projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, and ad hoc analysis
- Provide actionable insights through data
- Provide analytics tagging solutions, implement tagging frameworks, and QA to ensure reliability of data collection.
- Work with client and account teams to define KPIs and provide strategic support through the use of data
- Create dashboards within Datastudio and Tableau Desktop
- Design, create & analyze survey questions and responses based on client needs
- Contribute to regular reporting, scorecards, and dashboards (weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc requests) for both website and social.
- Assist with efforts to optimize the client’s digital experience.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Think strategically in everything you do
- Are intrinsically-driven and celebrate every success
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Are a logical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Set high quality standards for yourself and aim to get every detail right
- Do what it takes to deliver on your commitments
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment
- Welcome and volunteer constructive feedback
- Are able to work within both traditional and agile methodologies/processes
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment that has an “open door” policy since we literally have no doors in our office.
- Are able to maintain constant and effective communication within multidisciplinary project teams
- Are a self learner and believe in continuous learning and improvement
- 1-2 years experience in web analytics, ideally within an agency setting
- 1-2 years working experience with Google Analytics
- 1-2 years experience with Google Tag Manager (or equivalent platform)
- Knowledge of user-testing technologies (Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely, or similar)
- A big plus if you have had experience with Datastudio, Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense or similar data visualization tools.
- Experience with Social reporting is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of basic research/survey methodology is an asset
- He/she should be curious by nature: critically thinking about the business and marketing implications of data – how analytics can be used to inspire great creative, content and user experience
- Someone that is self-motivated, hard-working, excited by digital possibilities.
- Someone who can both present well, but also build beautiful presentations
- Undergraduate Degree (Marketing, Business, Statistics, Analysis, or other related degrees considered an asset)
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to build something new and different
- Platform to learn through action
- Competitive salary vs. industry benchmarks for experience level
- Medical/dental benefits
- Phone subsidies
- A fun and diverse team
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email at [email protected]