Publicis Sapient is a global digital transformation partner that empowers organizations to embrace digital innovation, enhance customer experiences, and accelerate business growth through a blend of strategy, consulting, agile engineering, and problem-solving creativity. With over 20,000 professionals worldwide, we help clients achieve their future digital goals by fusing technology, data sciences, and customer obsession.
Data Architect, Manager
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Data Architect to join our team of bright thinkers and
doers. You will team with top-notch technologists to enable real business outcomes for
our enterprise clients by translating their needs into transformative solutions that provide
valuable insight. Working with the latest data technologies in the industry, you will be
instrumental in helping the world’s most established brands evolve for a more digital
- Play a key role in delivering data-driven interactive experiences to our clients
- Work closely with our clients in understanding their needs and translating
- them to technology solutions
- Provide expertise as a technical resource to solve complex business issues
- that translate into data integration and database systems designs
- Problem solving to resolve issues and remove barriers throughout the
- lifecycle of client engagements
- Ensuring all deliverables are high quality by setting development standards,
- adhering to the standards and participating in code reviews
- Participate in integrated validation and analysis sessions of components and
- subsystems on production servers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their reporting requirements and translate them into actionable BI solutions.
- Design and develop scalable and efficient BI solutions using PowerBI and Snowflake database.
- Design optimal data models for effective data analysis and reporting within PowerBI
- Identify and implement best practices for data visualization, dashboard design, and report development.
- Perform data profiling and analysis to identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor and troubleshoot performance issues in PowerBI reports and take necessary actions to enhance performance.
- Implement data governance and security practices in a Power BI environment.
- Mentor, support and manage team members
Your Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise level data platforms involving
- implementation of end to end data pipelines
- Good communication and willingness to work as a team
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading public cloud data
- platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience with column-oriented database technologies (i.e. Big Query,
- Redshift, Vertica), NoSQL database technologies (i.e. DynamoDB, BigTable,
- CosmosDB, Cassandra, DocumentDB, HBase etc.) and traditional database systems (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Should have experience in designing and implementing reporting frameworks for organizations, ideally to enable a self-servicing model
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously in leadership and
- contributing to tasks “hands-on”
- Understanding of data modeling, warehouse design and fact/dimension
- Must Have Skills: PowerBI, Snowflake, SQL
- Nice to Have Skills: Exposure to a wide range of reporting and visualization tools, Python, DBT
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Certifications for any of the cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration
- Understanding of development and project methodologies
- Willingness to travel
Career Level: Manager
Base Salary Range for the Role: 140,000 - 170,000 (varies depending on experience)
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities careers.publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.