Associate Managing Director, Data Strategy
Sep 07, 2023
Chicago, IL, United States
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As an Associate Managing Director – Data Strategy, you will be responsible for the growth, development, and implementation of Data Strategy services across the Publicis Sapient business in North America. Your role will focus on initiating new opportunities, shaping value propositions, and introducing organic growth on existing relationships through your deep domain expertise in data, working alongside Publicis Sapient’s proven digital transformation technology teams.
- Identify client opportunities through strategic relationship building with senior clients
- Originate, shape and nurture data strategy opportunities from inception through to implementation
- Develop market facing data strategy propositions
- Source, support and close business development opportunities with new clients
- Identify opportunities for organic growth in existing client accounts
- Lead high profile data strategy engagements
- Develop data strategy projects into larger programs of delivery
- Contribute to and implement global data strategy policies and standards
- Nurture and develop talent within the data strategy team
- Actively participate in the entrepreneurial construction of the data strategy team: support recruiting process, define ways of working, contribute thought leadership
Skills & Experience:
- Over 10 years of experience working in a data domain role such as data engineering, data science or data analytics
- Deep domain expertise in at least one of: data engineering (data platforms, cloud environments), data science (machine learning & ai in deployment, data product development, or data analytics (instrumentation, reporting, optimisation, experimentation & martech)
- Ability to convey highly complex data topics in an understandable and relatable way for senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering complex programs of data driven transformation with demonstrable impact
- Skilled at building senior relationships and delivering high impact work for your clients
- Team player, motivated by business value creation
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical and presentation skills
- Consulting skills and experience consulting to C-level clients
- Creative, curious and deeply analytical
- Experience of growing capability and developing talent
- Prior experience of managing financial performance of a team and the projects they deliver
- Appreciation for Agile ways of working and modern technology tools and methods
- Strong understanding of technology and engineering
- Openness to travel and work on client site in order to deliver the first-class services we pride ourselves in
Pay Range: $250,000 - $350,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.