Publicis Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s most valuable agency group. We are the only full-service, end-to-end shared service organization in the industry, enabling Groupe agencies to do what they do best: innovate and transform for their clients.
Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Publicis Re:Sources has grown to 5,000+ employees in over 66 countries. We provide technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management.
We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive on a spirit of innovation felt around the globe. Learn more about Publicis Re:Sources and the Publicis Groupe agencies we support at http://www.publicisresources.com/.
Skills (must have)
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, SQL etc.
- Experience in developing and deploying Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions with libraries and frameworks, such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, Scikit-learn, OpenCV and/or Keras.
- Familiarity with a variety of Machine Learning, NLP, and deep learning algorithms (such as Bagging, Boosting, Neural Network (CNN/RNN), LSTM, BERT, RoBERTa/Transformer Architecture) etc.
- Knowledge of math, probability, and statistics.
- Good to have experience in one of the SQL and/or No SQL database such as SQL Server/MySQL, and/or MongoDB etc.
Skills (good to have)
- Generative AI / Gen AI, LLM (Large language Model)
- Object Recognition, OCR, Audio and Video analytics
- Experience with MLOps: MLFlow, Kubeflow, SageMaker, CI/CD Pipeline etc.
- Good to have experience in Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Experience in Flask/Django is a bonus
- Experience in cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Collaborate with software engineers, business stake holders and/or domain experts to translate business requirements into product features, tools, projects, AI/ML, NLP and deep learning solutions.
- Develop, implement, and deploy AI/ML solutions.
- Preprocess and analyze large datasets to identify patterns, trends, and insights.
- Evaluate, validate, and optimize AI/ML models to ensure their accuracy, efficiency, and generalizability.
- Deploy applications and AI/ML model into cloud environment such as AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of AI/ML models in production environments, identifying opportunities for improvement and updating models as needed.
- Document AI/ML model development processes, results, and lessons learned to facilitate knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Ability to design, develop, implement complex requirement.
- Pro-active support to the business is a key attribute for this role with a customer service focus to link both systems requirements with business outcomes.
Publicis Groupe Commitment to Diversity & Equity Policy:
Publicis Groupe is deeply committed to diversity and inclusion in spirit and in action at every level of the organization. It reflects our core values and embodies our purpose of building a great company enabling human potential. We have a deep-rooted appreciation for how diversity of thought drives innovation, and we ground that value in a culture of collaboration and connected thinking.
- Diversity & inclusion are business imperatives on which Publicis Groupe will not negotiate. While fostering a work environment that is inclusive of all talent is a collective responsibility, it is leadership’s job to nurture the career aspirations and goals of all our talent. Promoting gender equality starts at the top and the Groupe will not tolerate anyone speaking for our organization who does not value the importance of inclusion. Publicis Groupe works very hard to champion diversity and will continue to insist that each agency’s leadership be champions of both diversity and inclusion.
- Our Core values “ VIVA LA DIFFERENC’E is based on the very aspect of celebrating differences
- Our strategy focuses on bringing together teams with diverse perspectives, disciplines, and experiences, because diversity of thought best serves our clients and their customers who they aspire to impact
Equal Employment Commitment:
- We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
- When recruiting, developing and promoting our employees, our decisions will be based solely on performance, merit, competence and potential.
- We shall have fair, transparent and clear employee policies which promote diversity and equality, in accordance with applicable law and other provisions of this Code. These policies shall provide for clear terms of employment, training, development and performance management.