Our Marketing department is looking to welcome a new talent.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Marketing Professional to play a pivotal role in a leading European Insurtech. We now serve over 2.5 million active clients in Italy and recently launched our International expansion, with fully operational offices in London, Milan, Rome and Madrid. Our continued focus on cutting-edge tech and analytics coupled with superb user experience attracted a € 100 million investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018, keeping a continued sustainable growth since then.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll analyse our entire purchase flow, on our website and other acquisition channels, from lead generation to sale. You’ll map users’ dynamics and habits, to improve current communication channels and identify new ones. And you’ll play a crucial role in improving brand perception, helping us sustain Prima’s growth.
Here are just some of the things you’ll do:
- Analyse the purchase funnel to spot possible obstacles and solutions
- Optimise CRM, by analysing all customer touch points, to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Make data enrichment activities, integrating raw data from corporate databases. Help define new database and IT architectures, so we can successfully track our initiatives
Implement attribution modelling to isolate and measure the impact of marketing campaigns, both online and offline
You’re our ideal candidate if you have:
An excellent academic record
You have a master's degree with honours in Engineering, Mathematical, Physical or Statistical fields.
Strong logical and analytical thinking
You quickly master complex subjects and can model all those mathematical dynamics and the cause-effect relationships.
Curiosity and passion
You critically observe the world around you and always look for ways to improve things. You’re attracted to innovative technologies and ideas.
Pragmatism and strategy
You like to go beyond the borders of your own work and focus on overall results.
The ability to adapt
You’re not afraid of change. In fact, you feel excited by new challenges. You embrace opportunities to work and learn with teammates from different backgrounds and experiences.
It’s also great if you have experience:
- Working internationally and are fluent in English
- Working with inferential statistics, probability theory, mathematical modelling, statistical algorithms and machine learning techniques
- Programing using Python (and/or R) and you know the most common libraries of data analysis (such as Pandas, NumPy or SciPy
- Using query languages, to create, modify and manage data in a relational database (such as MySQL or Redshift)
- Using at least one Business Intelligence and data visualisation software (such as Tableau)
Working with the Agile methodology
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Informal workplace;
- Latest generation devices and tools;
- Welfare and company benefits;
- Team building events;
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.