Software Engineer - NLP, Machine Learning
Nov 19, 2023
Press Ganey is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and a mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about what patients say about them online and manage their online reputation.
Press Ganey is a India based Product and Engineering team is looking for a talented Software Engineer adept at Natural Language Processing (NLP) to join our company at the center of healthcare innovation. As we continue to grow one of the largest repositories of opinion content and stakeholder feedback in healthcare, we are advancing our system’s deep analytics of unstructured content to power our suite of products.
As a software developer, you will be handling the millions of insights in our database and building out our NLP/Information extraction and machine learning tools.
Your primary responsibilities involve working to prototype and develop new tools for text analysis – specifically sentiment analysis. Understanding the importance of test-driven development throughout the entire software lifecycle and ability to work in an agile environment are a must. You should also possess the following attributes:
- Proficiency in Python (experience with Scala is a plus)
- Hands on experience with NLP tools (NLTK, Spacy, Stanford CoreNLP, etc)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch or TensorFlow)
- Proficiency in handling unstructured and semi-structured data
- Experience with machine learning algorithms, including the ability to develop prototypes and refine them based on client feedback.
- Experience with range of Natural Language Processing techniques, including text processing, text annotation, regular expressions, etc.
- Experience with large-scale, open-source frameworks
- Exposure to containerization and microservices
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development model
- Experience with test-driven development
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum experience of 2 years in NLP and machine learning.
- Self-motivated, logical thinker with good business understanding and communication skills.
- Experience mentoring junior teammates.
- Experience working across teams.
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.