For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Hybrid from our Mississauga office
As a division of Enterprise Data Architecture and in partnership with the Data Architects, Solution Manager and business teams, the Data Modeler is responsible for leading the development of Logical and physical model designs and its overall implementation via Enterprise DataWarehouse design that will support our Enterprise Data & Analytics roadmap
- Owner of the Data models for various data domains (Sales, Marketing, Revenue, Customer, Product, Subscription etc.) within Data Enablement and Business Intelligence team and provides leadership and expertise in data modeling principles & methodology (logical and physical)
- Responsible for understanding the business process and its data requirements to support the reporting & analytics needs. Works closely with Business partner, Data Architects and Solution Manager to convert the data requirements & it's corresponding logical models into physical models at database & reporting layer.
- Responsible for Writing the Data Requirements Document (DRD) to support the build of data pipelines and reports in line with Business requirement / Solution document.
- Responsible for hands on creation of Logical and physical model designs, implementation of DataLake, Datamarts and Operational Data Store on target platforms in Support from Enterprise Data Architect.
- Responsible for working closely with Data Engineers & BI Developers for ensure data standards and requirements are maintained in line with business needs.
- Exhibits good understanding of flow of source data to various systems and platforms and defines its underlying logic and rules via Data Requirement document (DRD).
- Owns the identification and articulation of technical and operational requirements for data pipelines and the models they would populate.
- Owns maintenance of Metadata information for all data domains (Data Dictionary, Models, DRDs etc.)
- Works closely with Solution managers, Enterprise data architects and Data Engineers for setting right models and data platform.
- Stay current on emergent cloud technologies relevant to support designing of high-scale, enterprise datawarehouse & DataLake house, models.
- Hands on experience in defining data models in Erwin tool and
Qualifications & Skills:
- Expertise around Azure Cloud Technology & its capabilities support Data modelling
- Expertise in Cloud data warehousing and Data LakeHouse concepts
- Understanding of best practices for designing of DataModel - Logical & Physical for both Databases and Reporting tools
- Understanding of Reporting & Analytics tools
- Ability to build Data Models using Erwin tools.
- Strong understanding of Datawarehousing concepts with Azure Synapse along with modelling techniques - Snowflake and Start Schema concepts
- Expertise to build and govern the right data models that are performance effective - certifications around TDWI, Azure or similar.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.