Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with a huge 150+ million monthly active users and an install base of more than 1 billion. For modern creators, pace rivals perfection. You need tools that are fast yet limitless. You need more than a filter or sticker, but you don’t need complex software. Picsart is a full ecosystem of free-to-use content, powerful tools, and inspiration from other creators. It’s a virtuous circle of inspiration and creation, and the circle is growing.
To support the considerable expansion of our global Product Design Team, we're now looking to hire a Senior Product Designer for our Data Infrastructure team.
These are exciting opportunities to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company.
Our Data team is at the heart of all the analysis and insights the company needs. The team consists of the customer engagement and tracking, ABS, and data analytics teams. We have our own SDKs and internal tools for handling all the data analytics workflows. You will join this team to enhance the design of our analytics tools and make them more user-friendly and easy to use.
As Senior Product Designer you will drive the design process end-to-end. Tackling open-ended, and often ambiguous problems, using complex data analysis, and a wealth of experience to influence and lead teams toward the best solutions.
You need to be detail-oriented, yet able to zoom out and connect dots between initiatives and platforms. A Senior Product Designer is a good storyteller, with very strong verbal and written communication skills. In this role you will demonstrate a deep dedication to our creators, investing significant time observing them using our products, and validating new ideas.
We are looking for someone with extensive and demonstrable expertise in user-centric design methodologies that inspire others. You will have experience designing for scale, and your work exemplifies Picsart’s design standards and guidelines. It's important for us that Seniors continue to coach and mentor those around them regularly as there will be other designers reporting to you.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Fluency in the latest cross-platform product design trends, tools, and technologies.
- A good balance of UX thinking and UI execution (though you may lean on one or the other as a strength).
- A strong portfolio that showcases problem-solving skills and high-quality execution
- Experience successfully managing stakeholder relationships at a senior level, with a good ability to negotiate and influence design proposals
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment with strict deadlines
- An appreciation of business processes and a strong understanding of both product and marketing concepts/strategies.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Figma, and the Google stack
- Team management and mentoring
- Good presentation skills
Apply now, and submit your CV and link to your portfolio for us to review.