Senior Data Science Expert (on-site, Brussels / Belgium)
Nov 07, 2023
We Cook iT is an international software house that delivers software development to its corporate customers by providing highly skilled, communicative IT professionals to build their customized products through outsourcing, nearshoring and turn-key projects’ solutions.
How do we differentiate ourselves? By investing in the professional growth and personal care of our software developers. We provide them with a premium service so that they can do the same for our customers.
Our talented team holds software engineers and sales experts, spread across offices in Europe and South America, and we represent a go-getting and driven company who aims to be an inspiring software house, knowing our future relies on IT.
We Cook iT stand for growth, support, dynamic, companionship and communication. Our head office is located in Portugal in the heart of Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade) and we work mainly for the European market.
- Design, build, manage and implement SSA (Safety and Security Analytics) models and analytic solutions based on the application of ML (Machine Learning)/DL (Deep Learning)/DS (Data Science)/DE (Data Engineering) techniques; those will follow as guidelines SSA Concept Document, the SSA technical documentation, the SSA IT system architecture and capabilities as well as business needs.
- Implement end-to-end process of the SSA models lifecycle (business needs collection and understanding, modelling, SSA model deployment, real time processing, monitoring)
- Support of SSA models and analytical solutions deployment , integration, orchestration and administration
- Hands-on use of Python, R, Julia is considered an asset, graph analytics techniques is considered an asset, TensorFlow/Pytorch is considered an asset, Dataiku, Superset, ElasticSearch is considered an asset.
- Understand and support the use of containerization technology and Kubernetes in the context of SSA as well as technologies used around (Kafka)
- Develop prototypes and demonstrate added value of the SSA models
- Support business users on chosen models and solutions exploration and use
- Research the newest and most efficient ways to build SSA models and analytic solutions
- Manage and support experimentations for the SSA platform in order to further progress and development from both analytics and IT perspectives (continuously trying and testing new solutions , DS libraries, ..)
We’re urgently looking for a Senior Data Science Expert with solid technical, analytical, and communication skills for a long-term position in Brussels.
If you are looking for a fast-paced multinational company and have a desire to be part of the exciting state-of-the-art projects across Europe, send us your application in English.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!