With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
We are seeking a highly skilled AI Expert to lead both strategy and implementation of AI driven innovations across our enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of best in class and up & coming tools, and the ability to influence others to adopt and embrace this change.
AI-Driven Strategy Development
- Design and implement an AI-driven strategy tailored to our SaaS product's unique challenges and needs.
- Continuously refine and adapt the strategy based on feedback and changing requirements.
AI Development and Training
- Develop, train, and engage our workforce on AI-driven tools and technology so they can become more productive.
- Partner across all teams to implement tools internally and externally.
- Monitor the performance of AI-driven tests, gather feedback, and iterate to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in AI to bring in new ideas and tools.
- Work closely product, engineering, sales, and corporate managers to ensure that AI-driven initiatives align with our OKRs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, AI, Machine Learning, or a related field,
- Proven experience in developing and implementing AI-driven solutions.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and QA processes.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++.
- Familiarity with AI and ML frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Experience with SaaS products and understanding of B2B software challenges.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.