In P3 Logistic Parks we are seeking an ambitious and passionate Data Engineer to join our team. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the company's data infrastructure. This includes developing data pipelines, managing data storage solutions, and ensuring data quality.
P3 Logistic Parks is a long-term investor, manager, and developer of warehouse properties in Europe, with a focus on sustainability. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a high-class occupancy experience in key locations across the continent. Attracting the right talent is key for our future, and we are looking for someone who can help us maintain our position as THE leading logistics warehouse provider in Europe.
- Design and develop SQL data models and schemas, together with creation & enhancement of datamarts for individual departments in the company.
- Collaborate with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts to integrate & operationalize data solutions into production environments on top of our data platform.
- Foster knowledge and good practices in the company, when it comes to data analysis, code development (SQL/Python) and data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Create and maintain Python scripts to automate operations around our data platform utilizing REST API endpoints in Keboola, DataHub, Tableau and other tools.
- Automate and optimize data processing and data integration workflows to increase efficiency and reduce manual workloads.
- Troubleshoot data infrastructure issues and identify opportunities for improvement, document potential bugs in data quality and prioritize adjustments.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and build new integrations to internal and 3rd party tools.
- Execute data extraction, transformation, data management, and pipeline orchestration in selected data platform (Keboola, etc.).
- +1 years of experience with Data Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Experience with data pipeline automation (ETL processes).
- Professional knowledge of English language.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Small team within midsize company - real chance to make a difference.
- Remote first approach - with occasional traveling.