A Data Analytics Consultant with sound experience in the development of data integration solutions. SQL and working knowledge of Data Integration techniques necessary (ETL, Replication, Event driven, profiling) to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain SQL code and SSIS packages.
- Analyze data and solve new and existing business issues.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
- Provide production level support.
- Fully document all processes that are being created.
- Leading a Team of Consultants
- Organizing team’s priorities according to client’s needs.
- Creating goals for team members.
- Conducting performance evaluations.
- Being the team’s technical expert, solving inquiries coworkers may have regarding the use of tools, programs, etc.
- Reside in Argentina
- Fluent English-Spanish, good verbal and written communications skills
- +5 years of proven experience in delivering ETL solutions using Full Microsoft BI stack. Working knowledge of Azure Analytics Services or AWS Cloud Analytics Solutions a plus. Real time integration a plus
- Must be well versed with ANSI-SQL and T-SQL
- Experience and background in one of the following Data bases: MS SQL Server and DB2. Working knowledge of Azure SQL Database a plus
- Insurance/ Financial Services experience a plus
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively follow best practices, development guidelines and standards
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Knowledge in one of the following domains is a plus: Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field is a plus.