Observe.AI is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on the industry’s most accurate AI engine that analyzes 100% of interactions across channels, Observe.AI maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.AI’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, 23andMe, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.AI is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India. For more information, please visit www.observe.ai.
If you are a talented and driven person who wants to join a high-impact team at the core of Observe.AI's mission, then this role is for you. This is a highly challenging role that will require the implementation of state-of-the-art Machine learning (ML) and Deep learning algorithms;
You will build a never-before-seen machine intelligence product and ML pipelines from scratch, architecting and implementing low latency systems at scale.
If you are excited about; owning & building a next-generation ML architecture and working on core algorithms, right from training to production, you’ll love the job!
What You Will Do as a ML Scientist :
- Work on world-class Speech Technologies and build deep learning models
- Work with large data sets and build an ML pipeline to process and train the data
- Run ML experiments scientifically and analyze the results
- Optimize ML solutions for performance and scale
- Work with the team in building exciting stuff and guide juniors in the process
- Deploy solutions into production and maintain several models for fast experiments
- Keep up-to-date with the latest ML and deep learning literature to implement the latest techniques into the Observe.AI Voice & NLP platform
Who you are :
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering from leading research institutes.
- Strong working experience in building Speech Technologies like ASR, TTS, Diarization, and Speech signals
- Hands-on experience in building end-to-end models using the latest architectures.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in ML solutions and pipelines4+ years of programming experience in Python, Shell scripting, and C/Java
- Hands-on experience in speech processing frameworks such as Kaldi, Espnet, Speech brain, etc..
- Experience with Machine learning and Deep learning libraries such as Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
Some of the other coolest things you deliver:-
- A world-class Speech technology that has an impact on Customers and the research community
- Publish papers in International Speech and NLP conferences like Interspeech / Icassp / NIPS/ ASRU etc
- Interteam coordination for research initiatives
About the ML Team:
We are a strong 25-member Machine Learning team with a focus on Speech, NLP, and Data platforms. Our main research focus is to drive the contact centers using AI which leads to improving operational efficiency, customer experience, and compliance. Our Machine Learning team pushes the boundaries in understanding the nuances in the conversation AI by processing millions of calls per day and empowering the call centers to improve efficiency.
The Speech team focuses on Speech Recognition, Speaker Diarization, and Speech Signals to understand the nuances in the behavior of the agents. The ML team is at the forefront of publishing our research in international conferences such as Interspeech, Icassp, ICML, and EMNLP AACL, and we encourage our research in the same.
Apart from work, the team loves to collaborate in research initiatives, present the initiatives/findings in internal/external tech conferences, participate in hackathons, and have formal/informal gatherings.
What we offer:
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations.
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act.
Generous holidays (National and festive) recognition and parental leave policies.
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development.
Fun events to build culture across the organization.
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions. (For Eg: Meal card, PF, etc.)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.