NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that is fueled by great technology and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent.
Our internships offer an excellent opportunity to expand your career and get hands on with one of our industry leading Artificial Intelligence teams. We’re seeking strategic, ambitious, hard-working, and creative individuals who are passionate about helping us tackle challenges no one else can solve. Throughout the internship, you will work on projects that have a measurable impact on our business.
We are looking for an intern with a focus on AI technologies to help our Sales organization!
What you’ll be doing:
- Apply AI skills learned in the classroom and other internships/jobs to build and implement business solutions.
- Develop and optimize Gen AI based Bots for the Sales organization.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, IT and data science teams to assist in the designing and developing additional AI solutions.
What we need to see:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science or a related field.
- Relevant coursework and hands-on projects to demonstrate good understanding of AI/ML/DL technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, proactive, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changing business directive, collaborative, and comfortable working across multiple teams.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong programming, software design, and testing skills using Python and SQL.
- Understanding of Large Language Models/Generative AI frameworks.
- Familiarity with distributed processing frameworks, notably Apache Spark.
- ETL/ELT experience is a plus.
The hourly rate for our interns is 19 USD - 93 USD. Our internship hourly rates are a standard pay determined based on the position and your location, year in school, degree, and experience.
You will also be eligible for Intern benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.