NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration, and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development, and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
NTT DATA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work with our global client in New York City.
- Join an exciting project collaborating with data engineers to build data pipelines and infrastructure to support our global client's generative AI solution and expand their capabilities.
- Work hands-on with the latest ML techniques to train, evaluate, and optimize natural language models that enhance the solution's conversational abilities.
- Leverage the cross-functional skillset in data and ML to grow impactful AI application supporting global operations.
- Develop and optimize scalable end-to-end machine learning pipelines, from data acquisition to model deployment.
- Build, evaluate and produce machine learning models using cutting edge techniques.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and data scientists to identify opportunities where ML can drive business impact.
- Monitor and maintain ML models in production to ensure continued model performance.
- Design and develop data infrastructure to support analytics and machine learning.
- Identify, analyze, and visualize insights from large, complex datasets.
- Adhere to security, privacy, and compliance requirements.
- Bachelors, Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience building and deploying machine learning models and data pipelines.
- Proficiency with Azure services including Azure ML, Databricks, Data Factory, SQL Database, Cosmos DB, etc.
- Experience with programming languages like Python, R, and Scala.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn.
- Experience with big data tools like Spark, Kafka, and Hadoop.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and development best practices.
- Strong math and statistical knowledge.
- 3 days per week onsite.
Why NTT DATA?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allow us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT DATA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.