Sep 08, 2023
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
NRB are looking for Senior/Medior data Engineers who will work in the System operation Team and in the Market Data Team. It is an opportunity to mark your signature in our corporate Data organization.
We are looking for Data Engineers to create data pipelines, efficient storage structures in a data lake, powerful materialized views in different technologies, but also advanced visualizations or ways to put some data exchange points at disposal of the users. To some extent, you’ll also interact with other tools regarding governance, lineage, or quality.
- Implementing solutions with on-premise data technologies stack from Microsoft (SSIS, SSAS, and SQL Server)
- Implementing advanced solutions with Power BI (DAX, M language, Visualizations, …)
- Implementing data pipelines using Azure services such as Azure Databricks, but also to some extent Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Stream Analytics, and Azure DevOps
- Implementing data pipelines or data enrichments with Python in a Databricks environment
- Open to learn and jump on new technologies (on the ones listed above, or also Neo4j, Apache Arrow, …)
- Able and willing to interact with business analysts and stakeholders to refine the requirements.
- Able and willing to contribute to automated testing.
- Able and willing to contribute to the documentation.
The consultant should also be able to demonstrate non-technical skills:
- Communication skills allow you to facilitate workshops where you can act as a leader when necessary as well as coaching people on the job
- Product-oriented mindset
- Language skills: French or Dutch speaking with notions of German and Fluent English