Now is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers in more than 30 countries and we’re just scratching the surface.
*This is an onsite role based in our Mendrisio HQ, Switzerland.
As we expand our product portfolio and global presence, our Engineering department is seeking a Data Software Engineer with expertise in AI and Machine Learning to design, implement, and maintain highly available data pipelines across various SQL, NoSQL, Cloud, and on-premise data systems that support the company's core products.
In this role, you will:
- Embrace the Nozomi Networks Cultural Pillars and our mission to safeguard what matters most with transparency and trust.
- Play a key role in developing efficient data pipelines that utilize Machine Learning to extract valuable information from data.
- Collaborate within an agile team that places a strong emphasis on automation and the creation of high-quality, well-designed software.
To excel in this opportunity, you should possess:
- Proven experience in a dynamic programming language like Python or Ruby, along with a good understanding of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of RDBMS systems such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Proficiency in UNIX-like scripting and data manipulation libraries like Pandas and similar tools.
- Familiarity with Docker, AWS, or Terraform is a valuable asset.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies (TDD, BDD, etc.).
- The ability to operate within environments adhering to strict confidentiality and data privacy protocols.
Who we are and what we stand for:
Nozomi Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We protect the world's critical infrastructure, industrial and government organizations from cyber threats by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight. We’re always innovating and we hire the best at what they do to ensure our customers always have access to fast product enhancements, exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment across continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of our core beliefs, at Nozomi Networks. Diversity of thought, background and culture broadens our knowledge of the world and helps us learn, grow, and gain new perspectives. What makes us all different is what makes us powerful.
Our Global Benefits
All of our benefits are customized to the country you are based in, naturally we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we provide the best benefits packages, such as:
- Health & Wellness
- Work-Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-Off
Need to know information
Successful candidates will be subjected to background verification checks.