We are looking to hire passionate and agile individuals who can deliver with accuracy in a fast paced and growing business division.
As part of the RTM COE team, you will be involved in analytical projects from an end-to-end perspective. Your primary responsibilities will be to understand client briefs from internal stakeholders, help identify the right analytic solutions that will answer client questions, execute them error-free and deliver results internally and when needed externally on time.
The role will also involve carrying out iterations of the analyses as needed and building it into actionable analytical insights to be delivered to the client.
As you grow in experience, the profile will require you to start carrying out the above tasks independently, contribute to building relationships with relevant stakeholders, and towards improving our analytical solutions and value-added insights.
• Execution of analytical deliveries in a precise and timely manner
• Carry out standard and custom analyses to help build insightful client reports/ presentations.
• Gain a detailed understanding and develop expertise in existing analytical solutions
• Also focus on innovation and building newer solutions and analytical capabilities
Qualifications/ Pre- Requisites
• Academic/ professional background in data analytics
• Proficiency in data processing/programming tools such as R/Python/SQL
• Understanding and working knowledge of basic Statistical techniques like Regression, Cluster and Factor analyses, Significance testing is not mandatory but is an added plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite; experience on making excel simulators/dashboards is a plus
• Good communication skills; ability to translate analytic outputs into key insights for relevant stakeholders.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.