About the Job
Our NielsenIQ teams empower our clients to make bold decisions and transform their businesses with trusted data, solutions, and insights designed to drive innovation and growth.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Account Executive to join our International Customer Success Analytics team. As Business Intelligence Account Executive you will develop presentations and analyses, looking to deliver actionable insights and recommendations in accordance with client's strategy/goals, also supporting the team leader with workload management.
This role will also provide you with the possibility to collaborate with Global Clients, and what you’ll deliver here matters. You’ll be able to point to in the future and proudly say, “I helped make that happen”. Lead the way and shape something world-class that’ll define your career!
- Be client SPOC (key person for the client in terms of delivery, responsible for governance and client satisfaction), master storytelling, and play an analytical reference role within the team
- Develop analysis, guarantee assertiveness to client needs/brief, look for business opportunities
- Know the client's background (know their categories, brands, performance, etc.), presenting content at Client forums (including C-level)
- Participate in internal projects of high complexity (conduct training methodology/tool, participate in Thought Leadership, etc)
- Anticipate potential risks regarding the account and signalize to associate manager/manager with potential solutions
- Leads high-complexity operational processes (Category review, coverage study process, methodological impacts, reprocess with historic changes, etc.)
- Mentor interns and Jr executives, supporting their development (participates in all presentations, does checkpoints, and prepares performance feedback / book)
- Full Degree (preferably in Marketing, International Relations, Economics, Engineering, Advertising, Business Administration, or related courses)
- Experience working with Business Intelligence in the FMCG market
- Knowledge of the macroeconomic scenario
- Experience working through customer relationships
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite Package (mainly Power Point and Excel)
- Desirable knowledge in Power BI
- Advanced English
- Strong Communications and Analytical skills
- Aptitude for data and operational processes
- Ability to escalate issues to management to drive quick resolution
- Flexible work environment with Hybrid work model
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Short Friday
- Annual Bonus
- Career development tailored to NielsenIQ roles
- Access to on-demand learning content and NIQ social communities
- Mentoring programs
Job ID: REFID325474
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.