At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence that help drive more effective decision-making for clients.
We are recruiting for a talented Analyst to join our dynamic Data Analytics team based in our London office located in Shaftesbury Avenue, in the center of London, with a hybrid working approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands and right holders in the Sports and Sponsorship industry.
- Transform and evaluate sponsorship data, adhering to methodologies/processes, and create reports and/or dashboards for clients
- Complete data management of multiple projects, ensuring the highest quality of data to be shared with clients
- Build datasets through collating sponsor exposure, TV audience and media valuation data from all key media sources; TV, Print, Online websites and Social platforms
- Identify, analyse and interpret key performance measures and trends in multidimensional datasets
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding project requirements, interpretation of data and the development of recommendations based on findings
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Working with the global market leader in sport sponsorship media valuation and research
- To shape together an ever-growing department, becoming key to our business worldwide
- To be part of a diverse and talented international team with opportunity for personal and professional development
- A growth culture with an entrepreneurial mind set supported by a world-leading operations network and toolkit
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A keen interest in Motorsport, especially Formula 1, is essential
- Strong analytical skills and a very high level of attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Lookup formulas, IF statements, Pivot tables etc.) required
- MS Power BI or Tableau experience advantageous
- High level of organisation and prioritisation
- Ability to work under pressure to fulfill delivery deadlines
- Private medical Healthcare
- Life allowance
- Employer Contributory Pension
- Perks at work - platform with a range of discounts
- Additional holiday purchase (up to 10 days more)
- Unum Lifeworks - private & confidential helpline
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development.
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.