NeuroID detects fraud by analyzing how people enter data on web forms and mobile apps (how cool is that?). We have a large and unique data set with a unique set of challenges. It has tremendous potential. We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our team, and take our modeling and ML to the next level. You will research and develop ML models and collaborate with engineering and other teams to deploy your work into production.
- 3-5 years’ experience in model evaluation, tuning and performance and deployment (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, etc.)
- Experience working with fraud ideally at a financial institution.
- Fluency in Python, especially the data scientific stack (Jupyter/Pandas/scikit-learn)
- Working knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), experience with Snowflake and/or Looker is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) a plus
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning or related technical fields
Life at Neuro-ID:
Neuro-ID is in hyper-growth mode, and the team here has a lot of ambition. However, what sets us apart from the rest is that the culture at Neuro-ID is truly special. It just might be that once in a lifetime opportunity. And it’s not just the tech, or the market opp, it’s also the people. Our headquarters are nestled in a quiet section of Montana’s Rocky Mountains, but our distributed enterprise (across over 20 states) has the ambition to change the digital world. And we’re doing just that each and every day by up-leveling world class organizations' strategies’ with human digital behavior. We work very hard, we are very focused, and the environment is incredibly dynamic. However, we make time to celebrate and build culture. We believe wholeheartedly that the journey should be memorable, enjoyable, and meaningful, even if it’s not easy.
- Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K, FSA/HSA
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Technology is provided to you
- A competitive FTO package (Work/life balance is VERY important to us!)
- Annual all company get together
- Wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At NeuroID we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply, particularly people of color, those who identify as LGBTQ+, first generation immigrants, those who were first in their families to attend college, and people who are from marginalized income backgrounds.
As a proud equal opportunity workplace, NeuroID believes that a diverse team is fundamental to living our core values. The inclusion of diverse perspectives provides new ways of asking questions, fresh approaches to tackling challenges, inspiration to produce better work, and contribute to a greater shared understanding of our community and sense of connection among our staff and to our clients.
We celebrate and embrace our D.E.I.B initiatives and ongoing efforts to create a safe and inclusive workplace.