NeuroID detects fraud by analyzing how people enter data on web forms and mobile apps (how cool is that?). We have a large and unique data set with a unique set of challenges. It has tremendous potential. We are looking for a talented and self motivated problem solver with excellent Python skills to dive in and work on the bleeding edge.
What You Will Do
- Research and develop new features from our large corpus of behavioral data, through a combination of prototyping and analysis
- Evaluate and refine promising features as they are incorporated into ML models
Who You Are
- You are fluent in python (base python as well as pandas etc). You can write non trivial SQL.
- You have an eye for data and attention to detail
- You have 1+ years of experience working in a data related or security related field
- You have a Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
Life at Neuro-ID:
Neuro-ID is in hyper-growth mode, and the team here has a lot of ambition. However, what sets us apart from the rest is that the culture at Neuro-ID is truly special. It just might be that once in a lifetime opportunity. And it’s not just the tech, or the market opp, it’s also the people. Our headquarters are nestled in a quiet section of Montana’s Rocky Mountains, but our distributed enterprise (across over 20 states) has the ambition to change the digital world. And we’re doing just that each and every day by up-leveling world class organizations' strategies’ with human digital behavior. We work very hard, we are very focused, and the environment is incredibly dynamic. However, we make time to celebrate and build culture. We believe wholeheartedly that the journey should be memorable, enjoyable, and meaningful, even if it’s not easy.
- Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K, FSA/HSA
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Technology is provided to you
- A competitive FTO package (Work/life balance is VERY important to us!)
- Annual all company get together
- Wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At NeuroID we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply, particularly people of color, those who identify as LGBTQ+, first generation immigrants, those who were first in their families to attend college, and people who are from marginalized income backgrounds.
As a proud equal opportunity workplace, NeuroID believes that a diverse team is fundamental to living our core values. The inclusion of diverse perspectives provides new ways of asking questions, fresh approaches to tackling challenges, inspiration to produce better work, and contribute to a greater shared understanding of our community and sense of connection among our staff and to our clients.
We celebrate and embrace our D.E.I.B initiatives and ongoing efforts to create a safe and inclusive workplace.