Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind:
First, check if you have:
- GPT backend skills
- Experience with processing large amounts of data
- Experience with relational databases
- ESQL knowledge
The tasks for the person we are looking for
are mainly to prepare the sources and database to work with the artificial intelligence model. Or client has a pre-selected model to work on tens of thousands of court decision documents. They need support in preparing the database for this data.
What's in it for you? Becoming a Netguru Freelancer means:
- Flexibility: 100% remote work.
- Professionality: dev-friendly processes, like Continuous Integration and Code Review, work in line with Agile methodology.
- Diversity: projects from various industries like fintech, healthcare, insurance, or education.
- Growth: work with a team of experts and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Knowledge: knowledge sharing sessions, internal knowledge base.
Curious to learn more about working as a Netguru freelancer? All the information you need is here: Netguru Talent Marketplace.
Here's what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- First, you'll meet with one of our recruiters to get to know each other better.
- Next, you may be asked to complete a coding challenge and/or participate in a pair programming session with one of our tech experts.
- If everything goes well, you'll have the opportunity to meet with the client during a final online interview.
- In the last step, we will guide you through some paperwork and document verification, and make sure you're all set to join us smoothly.