Pagoda is shepherding a future where NEAR becomes the blockchain operating system. We believe that re-inventing how software is made and distributed is our greatest opportunity to open economic access to those who are not fully integrated into the global economy. Our products empower people to find opportunity, invent new experiences, and collaborate. Let's build an Open Web world. A world where people control their assets, data, and power of governance.
About The Role
The Pagoda Data Science team is looking for a Data Scientist to optimize developer growth and performance marketing.
What You'll Be Doing
- Define and assess metrics to inform key conclusions in growth optimization;
- Apply statistical models on large datasets to understand trends in developer behavior and influence growth and marketing strategy;
- Develop attribution models, and generate actionable insights into performance of marketing channels and other distribution channels;
- Collaborate closely with Pagoda’s Marketing, Product and Developer Experience teams to help identify key drivers of developer growth and engagement;
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data quality;
- Cultivate data-informed decision making culture at the company and constantly research and adopt the most recent best practices in growth analytics.
What We're Looking For
- Experience with data querying language (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g. Python), data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker), dashboarding and data pipeline tools;
- Experience in growth optimization for B2B2C businesses and finding growth opportunities through data analytics;
- Experience with quantifying experience of developers or other technical audience;
- Strong data storytelling skills and ability to explain complex insights in a succinct way;
- Experience working with a distributed team, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or related field is a must
We'd Love If You Have
- Experience working with DataBricks and BigQuery technologies;
- Experience with custom events with Google Analytics;
- Familiarity with crypto or blockchain technologies;
- Familiarity with HTML and JS;
- Experience working at a startup.
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-45 minutes)
- Technical Interviews (3 x 60 minutes)
- Pagoda Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet & Greet with Chief Product Officer (30 minutes)
The base salary range for this role is $144,500 - $170,000. This reflects the minimum and maximum range across all US locations. This does not include bonus, incentives, or benefits.
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: leveling, relevant skills, and work location. If you are based outside of the US, we do have other geographic considerations that may impact your final compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the compensation and benefits applicable to your preferred location during the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Annual Leave / PTO with an encouraged 20 day per year minimum
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Wellness Week: the first week of July
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Co-working Space Reimbursement
- Company Retreats (2023 in Spain!) & Team Offsites
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by Pagoda
Our Values at Pagoda
Our values express our company culture. Learn more on our careers page.
Pagoda is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.