Role – Data Analytics, Events & Activations
About the team
The events and activations team leads the strategy for all key sale events at Myntra - from planning, to executing to problem solving as well as driving innovations.
- Drive & monitor the planning, data analytics for all platform sales
- Drive business metric monitoring for all platform sales for reporting & analysis
- Timely level planning to check and share data at BU BAG cuts
- Work with the central analytics team to measure the effectiveness of sale events to evaluate and improve future performance
- Drive data led projects that will help streamline multiple internal process/reporting
- Work with central product & tech teams to develop automation in reporting
- Analyze trends in terms of inventory, revenue, stock cover, impact of marketing initiatives
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines
- Setup the reporting processes for operational streamlining
- Sales Forecasting & Trend Analysis
- Develop innovate strong analysis and trends which would shape future sale events
- 3+ years of data management work experience in the E-com/ analytics industry (Program Management, Merchandising, Category, Business, Marketing)
- Preferably MBA/ PGDM in Marketing with strong analytical skills & business acumen
- Result-oriented and ownership-driven, can end to end own a process/ project with strong attention to detail.
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, and ability to manage stakeholders across functions and disciplines.
- Consumer-centric mind-set and ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment