HR Systems and Data Analyst (3-month FTC)
Nov 18, 2023
London, United Kingdom
What’s in it for you to join MUFG Investor Services?
Take a look at our careers site and you’ll find everything you’d expect from a career with the fastest-growing business at one of the world’s largest financial groups. Now take another look. Because it’s how we defy expectations that really defines us. You’ll feel that difference in all kinds of ways. Our vibrant CULTURE. Connected team. Love of innovation, laser client focus, and next-level LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT. Oh, and we really walk the talk when it comes to HYBRID WORKING.
So, why settle for the ordinary? Apply now for a Brilliantly Different career.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
As a key member of the HR team, you will act as a key point of contact for employees and managers providing HR support on all aspects of operational HR, across Europe & APAC and other global locations. You will deal with all aspects of the employee lifecycle and also support global HR projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as a key subject matter expect, managing user queries and managing changes in the company’s HR systems
- Support both HR project and People System BAU (business-as-usual) activities
- Gain a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of existing HR Systems landscape and related processes across the whole Human Resources Team.
- Support the development of integrations from the Company’s HRIS (Sage People) to other downstream systems
- Support the further development of the Company’s ATS (SmartRecruiters) systems.
- Adhere to and enforce a thorough change management process for all HR System developments from end to end.
- Be the HR system lead in supporting any HR project implementation to ensure technical requirements and integrations are understood & applied.
- Support the HR Data Insights team in delivering standard reporting and champion data quality across the HR systems.
- Review the efficiency of HR System processes from a time and effort perspective and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Regularly report on effort spent on different activities (both projects and BAU) performed by the role.
- Work with the HR team to assess and develop HR system solutions based on department and business need.
- Work with technology teams in investigating further opportunities for HR systemization and automation
- Third level qualification in IT/Computer Applications/Technology or Human Resources or relevant on the job-experience
- 3- 5 years as a HR systems or HR operations support analyst in a helpdesk environment
- In-depth and practical system architecture knowledge of HR Systems and processes
- Hands-on experience in HR data analysis
- Proven track record of delivering HR system BAU changes and projects (e.g. break-fix, enhancement, system integration and brand-new system introduction)
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking and ability to understand and interpret information.
- Experience of Sage People, Smart Recruiter, PBI, Saba, Culture Amp
- Experience of multiple system integrations and concurrently implementation
- Computational skills including excel and/or PBI
- 1st and/or 2nd line HR system support
- Experience in HR data loading, HR data conversion, HR reporting creation and/or HR system development
- Experience in HR process analysis and HR process improvement project
- Exposure to one full-cycle end-to-end HR system implementation, preferably from the financial sector
- Exposure to HR shared services centre or similar HR operations, preferably from the financial sector
- Exposure to any best practice methodology (e.g. Agile, Scrum, PRINCEII, SDLC, etc.)
Experience something Brilliantly Different with a career with MUFG Investor Services.
Who are we? In a nutshell, MUFG Investor Services is part of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group family, and we partner with over 480 loyal global investment firms to provide them with administration, asset services, banking, and fund financing.
We’re in 14 global locations and provide an exceptional hub of Brilliantly Different talent to thrive.