MUFG Investor Services is a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, a leading global financial services group, aiming to deliver unparalleled experience to the Group’s customers by successfully meeting their continuous needs.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Based at our Limassol office, the successful candidate will be part of a team which will be responsible for the correct, timely and efficient flow of data from various source systems to various end points.
- Develop data flows based on the requirement by executing the necessary steps of data transformation, data validation and mapping using nifi, SQL and Python.
- Develop necessary components to establish connection with various sources of data and destinations via API, SQL, S3, SFTP and any other communication protocol.
- Maintain and apply changes on existing flows running on nifi ETL tool.
- Perform thorough testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations, data verification and delivery.
- Develop unitest and regression tests.
- Prepare release plans and coordinate with the stakeholders and release engineers to ensure the proper execution.
- Provide post-implementation support and troubleshoot any potential issues.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to operation teams and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare documentation of existing and new data flows as well as clients’ procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of commercial experience ETL tools (experience with Apache NiFi will be considered an advantage).
- Experience with programming languages such as Python will be considered as advantage.
- Experience in data-related process controls.
- Experience working with a team of developers using agile methodologies to achieve planned process deliverables.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
Starting salary will be dependent on experience and skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid- & Flexible- Work model
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance, Permanent Total Disability, Dread and Disease Insurance
- Fitness Activity Reimbursement
- Reimbursement of Professional Fees
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.