Sr. Product Manager - Data Product
Sep 19, 2023
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy - Remote
MotorK is the leading technology company in Europe providing digital solutions to automotive dealers. We empower car manufacturers, dealers and service centres to improve their customer experience through a broad suite of fully integrated digital products and services. Motork offers CRM solutions, Dealer Website development, Stock Management, Lead Generation, Digital Reputation Management solutions and more.
With an innovative combination of digital solutions, SaaS cloud products and the largest R&D department in the digital automotive industry in Europe, MotorK serves 90 percent of car brands. Founded in Italy in 2010 and backed by leading investment firms 83 North and Zobito, MotorK has offices in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal and Israel.
MotorK has been recognised by multiple organisations as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe – including Euronext TechShare, Tech Tour 50, Technology Fast 500 EMEA and the FT 1000. MotorK is a publicly traded company since 2021.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious product manager to join our organisation. As a Product Manager of Data Products, you will own the end to end development process of MotorK digital solutions focused on automotive stock management - inventory procurement, valuation, pricing, repricing, marketing spend planning, sales forecasting and after sales services. In this role you will need to perform discovery to define user needs, assess the competitive landscape and understand MVP feasibility. In collaboration with Data Scientist, you will oversee the data product prototyping, testing and final development. Once the product is ready, you will collaborate with Product Marketing to form a GTM strategy. Post product launch you will be responsible for performance monitoring and further product development in line with user needs.
- Together with the Head of Product, develop the product vision, strategy and backlog for the stock management products line
- Perform in-depth discovery to understand user needs in stock management
- Become an expert in relevant digital solutions used by automotive dealers
- Map all user actions performed by automotive dealers within stock management
- Develop and implement success metrics for stock management products
- Explore data sources available in the automotive industry
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and industry landscape
- Champion and apply lean product development practises in your everyday work
- Relentlessly prioritise product initiatives according to the real customer needs
- Build a strong working relationship with UX, design, product, engineering teams
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- 3+ years of product development management experience
- Experience with data products and ML preferred
- Demonstrated ability of independently delivering technology products
- Knowledge of product development methodologies and best practices
- Experience in data-driven product development and applying A/B testing, user research, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis in decision making process
- A proven ability of relationship building and collaboration with Engineering
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
What we Offer
- Opportunity to make a real difference and truly own the product development
- Permanent contract
- Competitive package including private health insurance and education allowance
- Exciting and unique annual company events
- Hybrid working model
- Coaching and career development