Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
The Account Strategy and Growth team drives the strategy, execution and scale of KeepTruckin’s target account universe. This is a very strategic team and plays a key role in our success as we move into new markets and geographies. The Sales Data Quality team sits in this organization and is responsible for the data stewardship of our account universe.
We are seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join our newly created Data Quality team. build and lead a data quality team. The Data Quality Analyst (DQA) audits, cleanses, and standardizes data to maintain data integrity and ensure the accuracy of prospect and customer data in Salesforce. The DQA develops and maintains strategies to test new and existing reports and dashboards, ensuring consistent quality. They proactively identify any issues related to data mapping and data integration.
Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. Your experience building and scaling teams will differentiate your candidacy. This role will report to the Manager Sales Data Quality.
What You'll Do:
- Designs and develops data testing and audit strategies.
- Gathers and synthesizes information from disparate systems to identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Reads, comprehends, and acts upon various forms of information received from internal and external sources
- Develops controls to effectively manage data quality and integrity.
- Analyzes and resolves data quality problems. Proposes error correction procedures, using automation wherever possible.
- Works to ensure company-wide data uniformity.
- Recommends system modifications and enhancements to the business application team to achieve data standardization.
- Works in collaboration with other teams including Project Management, Operations, Sales, and other stakeholders to ensure the delivery of quality data and reports.
- Conducts senior executive-requested ad-hoc analyses.
- Support the development of reports and dashboards as needed
What We're Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Thinks analytically and escalates problem areas
- Takes initiative and follows through on projects
- Collaborates effectively with inter-departmental teams to achieve organizational goals
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Identifies issues and creates resolutions quickly
- Maintains composure and professionalism under pressure, in the fast-paced work environment
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years of related work experience
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.