About the Team
The Miro AI team is working at the bleeding edge of technology and user experiences on both canvas and generative AI problem spaces. All team members have a strong passion for innovation and well thought user experiences.
Collaboration inside the team is as significant as within the product, that’s why we pay attention to warm relationships, microclimate, and self-development. Are you up to the task?
About the Role
You will help to significantly shape Miro’s Core product and have a high impact on the daily lives of 45M+ knowledge workers collaborating and driving team alignment with our features!
You will be working with Miro top initiatives to integrate generative AI capabilities with core user flows and help shaping the collaboration workspace.
What you’ll do
- Design and development on Miro canvas components
- Integrate canvas components with in-house generative AI models
- Add functionality and drive improvements to microservices-based APIs
- Contribute to development and execution of technical strategy
- Help with the hiring of new talent
- Be a role model, technically strong to mentor other engineers in the team
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years experience generative gen AI or ML design and implementation
- Backend development in major languages (Node.JS and Java preferred) and experience with OAuth, REST API, and SQL/noSQL databases
- Strong sense of ownership and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.