Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
JR43349 Principal Data Scientist
As a Principal Data Scientist at Micron, you will
- Develop machine learning and statistical techniques to build state-of-the-art data products (predictive analytics, prescriptive solutions, decision support, and decision automation data systems) using extensive and diverse Big Data sets from our technology development and manufacturing teams
- Employ techniques and theories drawn from areas of mathematics, statistics, semiconductor physics, materials science, and information technology to uncover patterns in data from which predictive models, actionable insights, and solutions can be developed.
- Lead MLOPs lifecycle from end-to-end, including solution design, feature engineering, solution development, tools, testing, tuning, and monitoring.
- Drive Innovation across Data Science, Conduct Technical reviews of projects and Guide all the teams.
- Participate and solicit work from different functions that can leverage Data Science Solutions
- Interact with Senior Leadership, and cross functional teams to define scope, identify risks, deploy scalable solutions & lead multiple projects execution
- Mentor, Coach and Develop talent within the team
- Provide Technical Training and Influence technical/business decisions
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact [email protected]
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.