We are looking for a Data Scientist Associate, to join our Big Data & Analytics team, in Madrid / Barcelona. You will be responsible for
thinking analytically, decomposing problem sets and developing hypotheses and recommendations, from robust data analysis.
What we offer
- Interact with senior stakeholders on regular basis, to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become the go-to person for end-to-end data handling, management and analytics processes.
- Work with Data Engineers to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
What you will do
- Perform data analysis in the field of Growth Revenue Management, Marketing Analytics, Logistics, CLM/CRM Analytics and/or Risk Analytics.
- Conduct analyses in typical analytical tools, such as SQL, R, Python and MatLab.
- Support solving problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations from data analysis and analytical models, under supervision of consultants and Managers.
- Start communicating analyses via compelling presentations.
- Prepare and participate in both workshops and presentations.
What you’ll bring
- An advanced degree in quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, etc.).
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, mathematics and statistics; basic programming skills are also necessary.
- An ability to think analytically, decompose problem sets and develop hypotheses and recommendations, from robust data analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R, and/or Matlab is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of R-Shiny, Python-Dash, PowerBI and/or Tableau is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the Spanish & English language (comprehension and written form).
- Passion for continues learning and enthusiastic working diverse teams.
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders, both internal or with the client.