Who are we?
We are Metro GSC, an internal solution provider for METRO, having offices in Pune (India), Düsseldorf (Germany) and Szczecin (Poland). We provide IT & Business operations support to 42 countries, speak 24+ languages and process over 18,000 transactions a day. We are setting tomorrow’s standards for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models.
For over 10 years, we have been providing services and solutions from our two locations in Pune and Szczecin. This has allowed us to gain extensive experience in how we can best serve our internal customers with high quality and passion.
We believe that we can add value, drive efficiency, and satisfy our customers.
Company Size: 600-650
Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Type: Privately Held
Specialties: Program/Project Management, Business Process Reengineering, Change Management, Digital & Media, Branding Solutions, Data Insights & Visualization, Data Diagnostics, Process Mining, Process Automation, RPA, Organizational Transformation, Leadership Training, Agile/NNOW frame works, Digital Transformation
If you choose to join us, your key responsibilities will be…
- Design, build, and maintain the data infrastructure that supports our datadriven applications and services.
- Develop and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Experience with cloud-based data warehousing solutions GCP Big Query
- Optimize data pipeline performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and developers to ensure that our data pipeline meets their needs.
- Implement data governance policies and procedures to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Design and develop data models that support data-driven applications and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the data pipeline.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of data management and analytics tools and technologies.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in data engineering and big data.
Here are the Required qualifications and functional skills & Preferred qualifications/skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering or related field.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Experience with big data technologies is plus
- Experience with data governance concepts and best practices
Graduates and Postgraduates