Merlyn Mind is a "Remote First" VC-backed AI EdTech startup that brings the latest advances in AI to Education to help improve the lives of teachers and ultimately the learning outcomes of their students. Our leadership team includes talents from IBM, Amazon, Facebook, Roku, Broadcom, HP, Allen Institute for AI, and more. We have come together to build on a unified product experience for an extremely urgent mission – building a digital assistant for teachers, to untether teachers from the desk and help them with managing classroom technologies.
What you'll do
- Design, architect and develop inference infrastructure for models which are scalable and can handle a large number of simultaneous requests
- Apply Engineering best practices – Automation, code reviews, integration tests, performance load tests and CI/CD
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (product, engineering, research) to solve complex engineering challenges
- Operational experience on a production system
- Experience with GCP cloud
- Strong experience with Python and/or Java/Kotlin/Rust/Go
- Experience with software engineering and CI/CD best practices and deployment of AI models in production.
- 5 or more years of experience
Merlyn Mind is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, and training. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Every last Friday of the month Paid Time off for everyone.
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Unlimited Paid time off