About the Role
Media.Monks is looking for a sales/growth leader with enterprise-level sales experience. This experience should include knowledge of marketing analytics, history of selling product licenses as well as professional services, contract negotiation, and driving value with expert knowledge and client relationship skills.
You will be responsible for driving growth for our Data Science and Technology group, including Google Analytics products and services, sales and business development activities, and ensuring the achievement of revenue targets. You will work closely with leadership, technical delivery teams, and teams across other groups within Media.Monks to develop and execute growth strategies, establish client relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define the growth process and strategy to penetrate new markets and expand our existing client base.
- Partner with delivery teams, finance and leadership to maintain financial health of assigned portfolio on an ongoing basis as well as roadmap and forecast revenue.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from lead generation to deal close.
- Collaborate with technology partner teams to drive leads.
We are looking for candidates that can wear two hats comfortably - “business” and “data” - with at least 6+ years of experience selling technologies and professional services. Ideally, this experience is with a digital marketing consulting firm, agency, or advertiser.
Beyond past selling experience, in our eyes the most important qualities are intellectual curiosity, autonomy, and proactivity.
- You lean into a challenge; resilient and are a practitioner of accountability.
- You are self-directed, resourceful, and a critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills.
- You are someone who loves to collaborate within cross-functional teams.
- You have self and situational awareness; an ability to ‘read the room’; a leader and a listener.
- History of closing enterprise-level deals and quota attainment.
- Establishing yourself as a business partner with large clients, while providing guidance on their analytics and data strategy.
- Knowledge of contract negotiation.
Not a must, but a plus:
- You have knowledge of and experience selling Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other parts of the Google Marketing Platform and related professional services.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the data, adtech, and martech industry.
- Experience selling a combination of technology products, technology implementation services, and consulting services.
- History of successfully navigating complex customer and partner organizations to achieve goals.
- Familiarity with BI/Data analysis tools (Looker, Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio), Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience selling Google Cloud Products and related professional services.
- History of partner relationship management - especially GCP or GMP.
At Media.Monks, we believe in fostering an environment where a diversity of perspectives can thrive. We proactively work to design hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that reflects the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage qualified applicants, from all backgrounds, who are excited to contribute to our mission.
What We Offer
Media.Monks has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what Media.Monks may pay for the position at the time of posting. Media.Monks may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on job-related factors, but not based on a candidate’s sex or any other protected status.
National Salary Range
$140,000 — $160,000 USD
- Excellent, full coverage medical, dental, and vision insurance with employer-paid HRA
- Unlimited PTO and 15 company-wide holidays
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being with subscriptions to Headspace, employee assistance program, and access to fitness apps
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) for you to use on financial and emotional well-being programs
- Career growth in a disruptor space & entrepreneurial opportunities within the Media.Monks network
- A globally diverse & inclusive culture with employee resource groups such as S4 Melanin, Pride.Monks, Cultura.Monks, and more!
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
Why you should join us:
Media.Monks is the place to be: The Data practice at Media.Monks is growing rapidly both in North America, and across the globe. While our team primarily focuses on clients in the U.S. and Canada, you will also have the opportunity to work with global enterprise clients, other groups across Media.Monks (creative, media, technology), and with team members across the world on innovative data projects.
Opportunity for growth: The only way we can provide the best value to our clients is to always be learning and growing. Whether it’s through internal training, dedicated time for learning & development, or other opportunities, we do whatever it takes to make sure we’re on top of our game. When you’re on our team, you’ll always have an opportunity to grow.
Culture & Values: The culture at Media.Monks is one focused on finding solutions for our clients. Our team members are entrepreneurial, proactive, and empowered to discover and take action on whatever challenges our clients face. Most importantly, we all respect and support each other in these efforts.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
While we continue to grow our teams, please be mindful of fraudulent job postings and recruiting activities that may use our company name and information. Please be mindful to protect your personal information, especially your national identification number, and bank account information during a recruiting process. While Media.Monks may reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn, we will always ask applicants to apply through our website (https://media.monks.com/careers) and will never ask for payment or bank account information during the recruitment process.
Responsible for resourcing and implementing security controls for your teams processes and systems
Responsible that all your personnel apply information security in accordance with the established information security policy