Google Cloud Data Engineer 4386
Sep 12, 2023
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Are you a Google Cloud Platform Data Engineer and eager to consider a new project?How about a role at a large Telecom company in Amsterdam?
- Duration: First contract is for 3 months with rolling extension.
- No. of working hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: 3 day(s) per week in office in Amsterdam
- Contract type: One-man company / payroll
- VISA sponsorship: Yes
Deadline: 15th of September
*Increase your hiring chances and apply before the deadline. In some occasions we are able to introduce candidates after the deadline, so you are welcome to reach out if it has expired.
What is the project about?
You will be part of a team of 50 people who Is responsible for the data management. During this project there will be a huge transition and you need to make sure that all the data is build and supported
- Candidate must have 3+ experience with GCP technologies such as Big Query, Composer, DataProc, Pub/Sub, and Cloud Storage
- strong coding skills (python/pyspark, sql preferred)
- ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Fundamentals of Kafka to handle real-time data feeds.
- Candidates will work on analyzing and manipulating large datasets supporting the enterprise by activating data assets to support Enabling Platforms and analytics.
About the client:
This client is a global player active in video, broadband and communication, with operations all over Europe. They are developing cutting edge products delivered through next-generation, fibre-based networks that connects millions of customers subscribing to their services. They are also active on mobile, serving millions of subscribers and offer Wi-Fi service through millions of access points across their footprint.
Does this role spark your interest? Then please provide me with your most recent resume and contact details, so that we can discuss this vacancy more detailed by phone!
You can check other job opportunities in our website: https://www.magno-it.nl/Vacancies.aspx