The Marketplace team at Lyft is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business and for delivering our top business/company goals around financial metrics and marketplace performance. The team provides analysis and develops use cases to support Product teams building automated tools to manage growth investments.
We are looking for an analyst to join the Pricing vertical of the Marketplace team that will be responsible for rider engagement optimization and execution as part of Lyft’s pricing strategy. You will influence existing/future strategies and product roadmaps through your data analysis, market insights, and visual comms. We’re looking for a data-oriented and process-driven individual who has extraordinary attention to detail and a track record of analytical problem-solving.
- Support marketplace operations to provide quality analysis, forecasting and reporting to stakeholders.
- Become an expert in marketplace trends and support weekly reporting structures for the Rideshare organization.
- Develop expertise in the rider engagement domain, identify problem areas and provide actionable insights on improvements, and support cross-functional initiatives to improve existing products and develop new ones.
- Operate within Rideshare decision-making frameworks with a critical lens, evaluating areas of improvement and business growth opportunities.
- Work closely with the Science team on model improvements and experimentation analysis to increase lever efficiency.
- Prepare regular business reviews for leadership, highlighting key areas of focus.
- Analyze data, conduct research and synthesize feedback into plans, processes and playbooks.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you.
- Identify opportunities and make them happen.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a high growth environment in data analytics and/or strategic consulting.
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to improve efficiency.
- Proficient in SQL and quantitative analysis, you can deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues and draw actionable conclusions.
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support our goals and objectives.
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations targeted to the audience in question.
- A drive to understand the core issues along with the determination to uncover the solution.
- Excels at dealing with ambiguity and change management.
- Experienced with cross-functional work and good stakeholder management skills.
This role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule — Team Members will be expected to work in the office 3 days per week on Mondays, Thursdays and a team-specific third day. Additionally, hybrid roles have the flexibility to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks per year.