Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. Our products, business, and workplace culture have received numerous awards, such as being named to the Forbes Cloud 100 and a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology. Lucid is a hybrid workplace, allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team. At Lucid, we hold true to our core values of teamwork over ego, innovation in everything we do, individual empowerment, initiative, and ownership, and passion and excellence in every area. We value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
We are looking for a rockstar Sr. Product Manager to help us take our products to the next level. Are you a natural leader and a great teammate? Do you have a passion for elegant solutions and user experiences? Are you drawn to work that is different every single day? If this is you, let’s talk!
This Sr. Product Manager will join a team focused on innovation and new product discovery, particularly in the area of emerging technology and AI/ML. You will be joining a vibrant team of PM’s that work on a variety of projects, including bringing Lucid’s Collaborative AI products and features to market; rapid prototyping and derisking for new, canvas-native experiences; and continuing to build out underlying innovative technical platforms that makes it all possible. On that team, you’ll lead our AI/ML investments and strategy in partnership with the Sr. Director of Product.
- Take ownership of producing and shipping AI-powered features and products to Lucid's active users
- Work with one or more product teams and collaborate with other PMs to rapidly test, de-risk, learn about, and validate opportunities for emerging technologies and innovative canvas experiences
- Help establish the structure, culture, and processes for this new, innovation-focused product area
- Contribute to our strategy for technical innovation and AI/ML at Lucid
- Improve the AI/ML product development process at Lucid to match our increased investment and velocity
- Own product features and/or themes through their creative cycle: ideation, strategy, discovery, validation, definition, delivery, release, analysis, and iteration
- 4+ years of experience in product management at great SaaS product companies
- Direct experience bringing to market user-facing products and features powered by AI/ML
- Strong experience with rapid testing, learning, and derisking techniques, including user research/contextual inquiry, prototype testing, beta programs, and phased releases
- Track record of strong partnerships with engineering and design leaders on both technical and design-heavy projects
- Strong strategic sense to understand new opportunities and ability to support investment through data-driven decision making (utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data)
- Experience mentoring and managing product managers
- Direct experience with leading innovation or new product discovery teams, especially in the areas of rapid learning, iteration, and derisking
- Experience mentoring other PM's
- Bachelors degree
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: [email protected]