Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Sep 06, 2023
Eastern Europe, Western Europe, LatAm
Our Machine Learning teams work on an incredible range of projects – honing skills while launching for Silicon Valley startups to life science giants.
Join our team to feed your need to grow, build with the latest tools, and collaborate on projects that you can be proud of.
Also enjoy every other Friday off 😎
- Every other Friday off (26 extra days off a year)
- LokaLabs™ incubator
- Relocation program
- Remote and flexible
- Explore Program: 3 months abroad
- Paid sick days and local holidays
- Mental health benefits and more
- Understand business objectives and develop models that help achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
- Design and implement complex ML systems using classical ML, DL and Foundation Models by following best practices.
- Lead client communications gathering requirements, managing expectations, and communicating deliverables.
- Wrangle, explore and visualize data with a careful eye for issues that require data cleaning as well as differences in data distribution that may affect performance when deploying the model in the real world.
- Analyze the errors of the model and design strategies to overcome them
- Deploy, maintain, and upgrade ML models and pipelines.
- 4+ years of machine learning engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience with Python, machine learning libraries and AI/ML frameworks (PyTorch, HuggingFace, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Spark etc.)
- Strong understanding of statistical, machine learning and deep learning algorithms. Candidates with NLP experience preferred.
- Experience building GenAI solutions, namely prompt engineering (e.g: Langchain), fine-tuning and serving LLMs, search and embeddings, etc.
- Experience with MLOps, favorably in AWS (e.g: Sagemaker) as well as standards tools (e.g: MLFlow)
- Experience visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack
- Autonomy, adaptability and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
- Proficient in English