LGBT Great careers, powered by The Ocean Partnership, supports the investment industry in building diverse high performing teams.
As the Investment Data Project Specialist, you will support fund management, trading, and distribution with their data requirements and drive development of best practices within this remit.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Partner with Front Office investment teams and Technology to ensure data meet engagement and business plans.
- Drive data solutions for strategic projects supporting the investment teams.
- Build relationships with front office, data operations, technology and risk to oversee the project delivery.
- Create, define and produce reporting on key metrics within data.
- Excellent knowledge of investment processes and products
- Proven operational/ investment data management experience within investment industry ideally Asset Management
- Knowledge of data governance practices and processes
- Strong analytical background
- Experience working with business, operational data and to document data governance requirements
- Some project management experience gained within operations/ investments
Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.