Deep Learning Engineer, Speech Recognition
Sep 06, 2023
Zurich, Zürich, Switzerland
LatticeFlow is an innovative Series A startup that is revolutionizing AI by empowering enterprise companies to build and deploy production models that are safe and trustworthy. With a dynamic team of industry veterans and subject matter experts in AI, we're on a mission to change the way AI models are developed, trained, and deployed in the real world.
Come and build the next generation of AI. Join the LatticeFlow team. We are extending our core machine learning team with a new role dedicated to push analysis speech recognition models. As a member of the core team, you will inevitably wear multiple hats and handle diverse responsibilities -- building the product, trying out the product on customer datasets and models, and experimenting with the latest research ideas. We are a dedicated team and expect everyone to be self-driven, comfortable working in our dynamic and fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges we face.
Your role at LatticeFlow
As a deep learning engineer focusing on speech recognition, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and work with the state-of-the-art deep learning models for speech recognition
- Work together with the product team on the speech data and model diagnostics
- Follow the latest research (e.g., INTERSPEECH) and try new approaches
What you'll bring to our team?
- Solid theoretical and practical background in machine learning and computer science
- Experience in training speech models with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Ability to read and understand the latest research and excitement to implement it and try it out
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with the CTO and an experienced founding team: we have previously built two successful ETH spin-offs acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future
- Develop yourself both personally and professionally: Are you ready to step up your role? Get involved in the business, customers, and strategy of the company? Lead a team as we grow? We understand the importance of personal growth and will help you shape your future career together.
We are an ETH spin-off located in the city center of Zurich, just across the street from the Computer Science building of ETH Zurich. We offer a comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive an equity plan, 25 days of paid vacation, a market-invested pension plan, accident insurance, and a preferential gym membership at the university sport centers.
Did we catch your attention?
Apply for the role below, we’d love to meet you and share more!
For the time being, all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. LatticeFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.