Marketing Data Analyst - Hybrid working model
Sep 12, 2023
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do "whatever makes them pink".
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
lastminute.com is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Marketing Data Analyst to join the team
The candidate will have the opportunity to become a key member of the team leveraging his/her analytical skills to produce actionable insights and improve business performance.
Specifically, he/she will have the chance to work on different optimization processes like traffic acquisition (paid/non-paid), audience monetization and upper funnel/landing page conversion rate
Additionally, the candidate will have the chance to span across the entire data ecosystem to research, study, and highlight untapped business opportunities.
- Understand marketing stakeholders' business areas, embrace their challenges, and partner with them in leveraging data to drive business performance
- Understand the effect of past marketing activities and find opportunities for traffic and sales growth
- Improve Marketing workflows by building scalable solutions to automate processes and measurements
- Audience targeting research and optimization
- Leverage 3rd and first-party data to collect, report and analyze customer journeys, interactions, touchpoints, and conversion funnel performance
- Support efficient budget allocation through a proper understanding of marketing mix models, multi touchpoint attribution, and incrementality
- Closely partner with Marketers and Data Engineers to re-/design, implement, and monitoring the quality of new/existing data models and data pipelines
- Cooperate with other Data Analysts across the company on joint projects, to identify and exploit synergies and to preserve/improve governance on data and on business knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physic or similar fields
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and how to apply them via analytical languages (e.g Python/R)
- Strong knowledge in SQL like languages
- Strong knowledge of Excel or similar tools
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to influence decision-makers through presentations of analysis
- Good experience in visualizing data
- Understanding of digital marketing, social, and advertising technologies, such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, Social Ad Managers, AppsFlyer, and CRM platforms
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Willingness to cover end-to-end the data lifecycle, from raw data to insights
- Knowledge of data modelling and best practices related to analytical databases
- Familiarity with digital and ecommerce business
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- An analytical and quantitative approach
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills and innovative thinking
- Passionate about the digital world and motivated with a can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time, successfully able to meet deadlines
- Proactivity and strategic approach
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills with the willingness to challenge existing processes and applications
What we offer
- Possibility to work in an international agile environment
- Dedicated time for personal growth
- Access to online learning platforms like O’Reilly
- Possibility to join conferences around Europe for continuous improvement
- By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave