Product Owner (Data Integrity) - B2B SaaS Fintech
Aug 31, 2023
London, England, United Kingdom
Landytech is on a mission to revolutionize the way that investment managers, asset owners and their advisors access asset information. Powered by Sesame, an industry-leading investment reporting platform, we are helping clients in over 15 countries make informed investment decisions and deliver insights faster.
The company is growing rapidly and it's an exciting time to join, having secured $12M in Series B funding in January 2023. In just four years, it has gone from two co-founders to a team of 100+ staff, with offices in London and Paris. At Landytech, we see diversity as our strength with a team from over 15 countries and 14 languages spoken.
Team & Role
We are seeking a data-driven Product Owner to join our agile scrum team building innovative fintech products. You will leverage your expertise with financial data to inform product direction and specifications for a team focused on monitoring and validation of data integrity and normalisation.
What We Are Looking For
- You will be developing the team’s product roadmap and prioritise the product backlog, accounting for company-level strategic objectives and internal/external stakeholder requests
- You will be coordinating and communicating internally on priorities across client, implementation, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- You will be building detailed requirements for identifying and resolving data integrity errors and exceptions
- You will be creating minimally viable products (MVPs) to validate product-market fit
- You will be implementing and monitoring data pipelines, ETL processes, and data controls
- You will be translating complex financial data needs into intuitive user experiences
- You will be tracking product adoption, usage, and key business metrics, while owning the KPIs used to monitor the team’s outcomes
Your Skills & Expertise
- You have 3+ years of experience as a fintech Product Owner working with complex financial datasets
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- You have prior experience applying data science tools to solving financial challenges, particularly within market finance/investment management.
- You have advanced technical knowledge of database architecture, including advanced knowledge of SQL
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills and you are able to convey detailed specifications and refine product priorities
- You have prior experience interacting and engaging with cross-functional stakeholder groups
- You are fluent in English and you are based in London, UK
An opportunity to work in a fast growing fintech revolutionizing investment reporting
Hybrid style of work/ WFH allowed depending on role
Competitive salary & stock options scheme
Private medical insurance with Bupa for you and your family members
Death in service insurance option
Pension Plan with NEST
Cycle to Work Scheme and gym allowance
Office food & drinks, regular socials
If this sounds like a match to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application