For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
The Data Analyst has exceptional analytical capabilities, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and loves problem-solving. They are responsible for delivering reporting and analysis to drive business decisions to influence our client strategy, sales effectiveness, and audience segmentation.
- Performs analysis of workflows, data, system details, and other technical or business issues associated with marketing and student recruitment
- Design, implement, and manage the business intelligence infrastructure
- Shape and lead analysis practice by delivering the metrics that drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance for each client
- Provide technical and team leadership and coaching for our database management team
- Solve complex problems and develop solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products (Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including presentation skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships fellow team members, employees, and management
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality and autonomy
- This person will show strong attention to detail skills as well as ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Comfortable with discussing algorithms and data structures as well as brainstorming about topics such as business opportunities
- Fluent in web-related technologies including, but not limited to: SQL, MongoDB, Tableau, Google Analytics
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Please Note: Jenzabar does not sponsor applicants for work visas.