Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We’d like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
Jellyfish delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from offices across five continents. Our award-winning combination of technology and talent helps us deliver paid media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative, and development solutions
We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Data Analyst to join our team and assist in the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence applications that Jellyfish uses to drive thought leadership, innovate, and transform solutions and services for our clients.
As a senior data analyst, you will work in a fast-paced cross-functional team interacting with a wide range of stakeholders. You will wrangle large and messy datasets of structured and unstructured data, build and implement models and algorithms, and design and run experiments to optimize media and customer experience. The ideal candidate will have a relentless curiosity about various business problems and a passion for inventing data-based solutions to those challenges.
- Analyze data to discover hidden trends; deliver insights and analysis with clear actionable recommendations
- Design, build, and implement predictive models to improve and optimize media performance, customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes
- Build well-managed data solutions, tools, and innovative prototypes to enable self-service frameworks
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Document analytics projects in a manner that ensures specific processes can be replicated and scaled across an organization
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders in an agile, fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- Degree specialized in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- Hands-on experience building machine learning models (e.g., econometric modelling, Media Mix Modeling, propensity models, etc.).
- Programming proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience with visualizing data using Matplotlib, Data Studio, Looker, or Tableau.
- Demonstrable skills in creative problem-solving with strong attention to detail.
- Clear, concise and engaging communications skills, and the ability to distill and translate complex analysis into actionable insights that a client will understand.
- A broader understanding of the marketing ecosystem and measurement framework, including but not limited to paid display, search, social, video, organic, web, and app.
Nice to have:
- Experience in analyzing media and web data, such as Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc...
- Experience with media measurement solutions, such as media mix modelling, incrementality, and attribution models.
- Demonstrable skills in problem-solving of complex and advanced technical subject matters.
At Jellyfish, we value your trust through our hiring process. Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name.
BEWARE OF RECRUITMENT SCAMS:
If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to us at [email protected]__.
Thank you for considering a career with Jellyfish!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here__.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling